How are the facilities you recommend licensed and monitored? 
The facilities we work with are licensed under the State of California as Residential Care for the Elderly or RCFE’s.  We work with some Independent Living Facilities and Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF’s) and we will clarify these situations when we make recommendations. Most of the facilities we work with are monitored by the State, by the Ombudsman program, and by our more than 20 years of experience with these facilities interactions with our clients. We are local to the North Bay area of California and we monitor facilities continually.
How many facilities do you work with?
There are over 150 licensed facilities in Sonoma County alone. This is what makes the process of identifying the right location so strategic. We work with over 200 senior care facilities in Sonoma, Napa, Marin Counties, plus others throughout the North Bay area of California. We have a network of collaborative facilities and placement agencies in other Northern California areas.
Do Medicare or Medi–Cal help pay for the facilities?
Neither Medicare or Medi–Cal cover Residential Care facilities for the Elderly. They cover some care in SNF’s, if there is medical justification for the care.Long Term Care policies may cover the costs in Elder Residential Care and Senior Assisted Living Facilities. We can help you determine if this coverage is available for your situation.
How much do facilities cost on a monthly basis?
The range of costs is broad and determined by several factors including:
  • Private or shared room
  • “Real estate” factors such as, where the facility is located, how large the room or apartment is, and the amenities included
  • How much care is required
  • License of the facility.
Once we have done an assessment and discussed parameters such as geographic preferences and level of care we will be able to provide you with a price range of facilities.
  131A Stony Circle, Suite 500
     Santa Rosa, CA 95401 
  (707) 570-0257
   (707) 579-5181